这是一个平凡女孩的故事,她的名字叫郑欣宜。你们可以叫他SASA~





Monday, June 30, 2014

Im officially a Segian ~

Recently I had finished my orientation in Segi Subang last two weeks ago. The orientation is held for 3 days.
erm.. for the comment for these three days are truely awesome experience for me..FIRSTLY! WHEN YOU ENTER SEGI COLLEGE, EVERYTHINGS IS ENGLISH~ HAHA! For the people tat i knew, they sure say " english wat ? you at home everyday speak english .. its should not be a problem for me wat. " ..erm.. maybe this stament is true..maybe not..haha.. for me.. my english is half pass six..they called it "broken english", "manglish" . haha..

    I had learn some thing through these orientation~ from the group interact n everything, i had explore how to get along with different races n kinds of ppl.. How to communicate? how to work together as a team. Erm.. Perhaps really nt tat easy as i thought.. everyone reaction were as cool as ice..(i guess is a normal reaction for the first time ).. So at the begining , the ice breaking dint work really well because lack of communication in the group. I always encourage my self if i expect something from others, perhaps i should start first. If i cant even do it, then what i can expect for? things wont be chg because of just expecting without any action. HAHAHAHA~ 

    erm.. my feeling is kinda complicated tat time.. For the moment I had already is a college student, i realize that everythings need to be Independent in solving ur own stuff .... but that really need alot of courage to do that. Need to suit in the new environment, need to mix news friends n so on..At first i really don like this feeling , very lonely n uncomfortable.. but the longer i doing this, i think i can start to accept it..I have to admit it.. sometime BEING ALONE is really a enjoy things.. when u are alone, u can actually feel the peacefulness although the surrounding is noisy.. of cuz for sometimes this feeling is really sucks...sometime these feeling will turns to fear too.. but lucky i had a umbrella .. this umbrella is different ..it is special n precious to me too.. when i feel lonely or afaird, i can feel tat the umbrella is calming down n giving me alot of warmness to me.. like help me to shade from the sun n the rain.. protecting me from enemies~~

           Now i had in Segi for the third week, still in adaptation period .. All the best to me n of cuz all the best to all ppl around me too.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment